EPIPHANY RAIN MARKETING
- Social Media Manager for Eu2Be, consumer beauty line.
- PR and business development outreach for British Swim School.
- Website redesigns/SEO and event promotion for jazz musician and educator Ben Schwendener.
- Facebook advertising for independent authors Rebecca Petruck and Jeff Nathan.
- Event research for middle grades author Rebecca Petruck.
- Ad design and online placement for Caux Artists Program.
Community Relations Director
CITY FEED AND SUPPLY
- Directed community relations, customer communications, events and PR.
- E-newsletter redesign resulted in growth from 200 to over 1200 subscribers.
- Launched social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter. Developed initial strategy with a focus on promoting in-store events, featuring products and daily soup specials.
Senior Account Executive
LOOMIS GROUP, PORTER NOVELLI, COPITHORNE & BELLOWS
- Extensive background servicing clients at PR/marketing agencies.
- Worked in the following fields: music recording software, voice recognition, miniature display tech, lithography manufacturing, consumer generators, medical devices and medical services.
- Experience with successful programs in public relations, product launches, product namings, product re-brands, printed materials, branded giveaways, website redesigns, customer research and e-newsletters.
Bachelor of Arts, Music Industry
Web Content Management
Drupal - Proficient
Web Content/SEO Reviews
E-Newsletters - Advanced
MailChimp and Constant Contact
Social Media - Advanced
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Facebook Advertising- Proficient
Image Management - Advanced
G Drive, OneDrive and DropBox
ARTICLES, ADS, POSTS
I'm a creative person who enjoys brainstorming, writing & re-writing, and arranging information to get the best results. If your business needs more content, a marketing review, and marketing counsel from a PR/Marketing professional, email me today!
I can guide you in designing a customized plan for marketing, based on your business goals. Website improvements, social media conversations, and email campaigns can all be reimagined with your business goals as the guide. When you align tactics with goals you can reach for much better outcomes.
I worked in PR for 12+ years with clients like Cakewalk, ASML and Pearson. Recently, I've worked for British Swim School of Greater Boston and Merrimack Valley A Cappella Chorus. Telling a compelling story is the basis for every successful marketing interaction. Make those stories come alive.